• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Domestic Season 2014

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Jeets hasn't always been this hirsute has he? One of the many big beards in cricket at the moment.

56 wanted off the last three.
Beards are trendy now it's like the eighties without the Perm. I am quite happy as I seem to be momentarily fashionable.

stumpski

International Captain
Beards peaked about three months ago, tbh.

The properly committed hipster ****s are shaving theirs off now.
I couldn't grow one now anyway unless I wanted to look like Edward VII.

Gordon recovering well, target slipping out of reach.

91Jmay

International Coach
Good finish to the over to give him credit, although Tendo may feel they were in the slot.

Phillips doesn't look like he has any kind of power. Baffled he is above Napier.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I generally sport some kind of stubble and recently let it get almost to beard length, but had rather more grey than was quite the thing, so back to my 3 day Michael Georgesque effort.

Bears there short of no balls.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I couldn't grow one now anyway unless I wanted to look like Edward VII.

Gordon recovering well, target slipping out of reach.
People keep comparing me to Brian Blessed nowadays,opddly I'm comfortable with that.

Gordons alive!!!!!

Recordo even.

91Jmay

International Coach
Great game to win. Batting first not a big strength of ours but superb knocks from senior bats. Rankin with big wickets and Jeets as great as usual. What a player.

Cannot wait for a home finals day. Going to be so good.

91Jmay

International Coach
Bell back in for Webb probably, Woakes in for Gordon.

Wonder if we will get another overseas player? Are you allowed to do that?

Not favourites but we've got a punchers chance.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
First Dorothy for Lumb and follows it with an uppish drive that just clears extra cover for 4.

First four balls of Wood's over went for 2; last two for 10. A cruel mistress, cricket.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Is Wessels England-qualified yet? I have a suspicion he isn't a passport holder.

Good knock from him today, in any event; 50 from 27 and going.

Coles seems to have two slower balls, his back of the hand one looks a bit telegraphed.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Wow. Sammy's in the zone. 23 balls for his 50, just one dot ball.

197/2 for the Outlaws, have to fancy Notts from here.