• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Domestic Season 2014

King Pietersen

International Captain
Surrey going along very nicely. Dunn ended up with 4/37, and they're now 99/0 in reply. With Amla in at 3, could potentially end up with a big lead!

Ravi fell for 162 in the end. Fine innings, bout time he made a big score of note in FC cricket, on his return to #3 too. Hopefully he'll put together some performances, and end the season with a big number of runs!

stumpski

International Captain
Surrey ahead now with 26 overs left in the day. I'll be keeping a wary eye on the Bristol weather over the next couple of days though, there still seems to be plenty of rain around.

Long way to go still, but I can't remember a first day like this since the Hollioake era;

El Nino

School Boy/Girl Captain
Great to see Worcester can still make runs when Mitchell fails this season, but strange to see Ben Cox actually making runs :-O

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well at least Worcester let us get to 100/1 before bringing Ajmal on.

Can't really see us getting a draw from here, has nothing to do with the batting but not sure why Abbott was rested, no idea if it was a request from South Africa or something.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Maxwell playing a rather haphazard but important innings against Ajmal and Worcester.

Dunno if Vince getting out twice in the match not to Ajmal is a good thing or bad thing all things considered.

stumpski

International Captain
A Fred-pleasing scorecard at Edgbaston, with Warks five down, but time running out - did Lancs bat on too long?

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Maxwell playing a rather haphazard but important innings against Ajmal and Worcester.

Dunno if Vince getting out twice in the match not to Ajmal is a good thing or bad thing all things considered.
It is a tad irritating is what it is, especially first innings where he was caught in the deep. I won't complain too much though.

Well done Carbs though, hope he gets stacks of runs this summer and though I moaned about lack of Abbott that was a vital innings from Maxwell, hard to see Joe Gatting doing that.

91Jmay

International Coach
Bears need a big reshuffle in the winter. Lots of bits and pieces players, and have relied on runs from all rounders for far to long. Top order needs an infusion of a bat or two.