• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official English County Cricket 2013**

mightymariner

U19 12th Man
Yorkshire CCC ‏@Yorkshireccc 1m

York's Matthew Fisher, aged 15 yrs 212 days on Sunday, has been named in Yorks' squad for YB40 game v Leics on Sunday.

Yorkshire CCC ‏@Yorkshireccc 1m

If he plays, he will become the youngest post-War cricketer to play in one of England's county competitions

Got 6 wickets in an innings for the 2nd team this past week iirc.
He'll probably tear through us.

stumpski

International Captain
Didn't they have a 15 or 16-year old keeper who played a couple of years ago? Haven't heard of him since.

Worcs playing just as well in Div 2 s they did on Div 1 - thumped by 10 wickets by Northants.

And Surrey making a decent fist of it at Guildford though at this rate they'll have to bat for the rest of the match just to draw level.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yorkshire going well 333-4 and the best bat in county cricket this season is yet to get to the crease. Guess the plan will be to bat till around lunch tomorrow and hope Notts collapse.

stumpski

International Captain
Three in an over from Rankin! At least Punter wasn't one of them.

Jason Roy at 8, that's about his level now.

stumpski

International Captain
Warwickshire still have to take 14 wickets on the last day, which would require either the pitch to change character dramatically, or a monumental screw-up from Surrey. I know which is more likely.

stumpski

International Captain
Surrey quickly rolled over this morning - last six batsmen managed six runs between them. I assume that Wright is crocked though, as he hasn't bowled today - may help us wriggle out of this one.

Andrew Gale has overtaken Chesney Hughes with the season's highest score I see. Hales gone cheaply again.

Last edited:

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
D.I Stevens always gets runs against us, vital that we got him in the end. Huge session in our season coming up, really have to win this match.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pretty happy with the result given the rain, keeps us around the top of the table.
Yeah and given how poor Surrey and Derbyshire are with bonus points from 9 games to come we are probably already safe from relegation. Only looking up now for the rest of the season.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Tres out to spin again -although leg spin not off-spin as has been the custom recently. Durham with a little chance although this partnership seems to have steered Somerset out of a bit of trouble.

Yorkshire play their 15 year old but they seem to have a team of kids out today. Pretty disrespectful if you ask me to the paying public. 4 complete no names and Sayers playing in a 40 overs game.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Tres out to spin again -although leg spin not off-spin as has been the custom recently. Durham with a little chance although this partnership seems to have steered Somerset out of a bit of trouble.

Yorkshire play their 15 year old but they seem to have a team of kids out today. Pretty disrespectful if you ask me to the paying public. 4 complete no names and Sayers playing in a 40 overs game.
It is only Leicestershire they're playing though.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Read that as 'the ten year old managed 15 from four balls as well', was disappointed on re-read.