• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official English County Cricket 2013**

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm sure he'd stand up proud as he took his first guard, his helmet shiny and glistening.
One would hope the occasion wouldn't get to him, and he came into his own too soon before the main event, or even if he got to the plate yet failed to gain his full glory.

Anyway well done Northants, and I do genuinely think he's a limited-overs England player.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I like how none of the puns, not even the amusing ones, got any likes.
Sometimes you do jokes knowing they're wrong, it's just a compulsion, it would be embarrassing to be liked, obviously only Brumbys were funny anyway.

I am genuinely conflicted though because I really appreciate Master Willey, but whenever I try to post about that, I can't help but say something stupidly smutty.

Last edited:

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
bah, a little flacid from Willey at the end, needs to harden up

Me and Jade get on really well and I’m sure we’ll have a drink in the hotel tonight. Just a bit of battle out there in the middle and it was lovely to shake his hand at the end!