• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
I guess some people like this kind of pitch, but really, think this is gonna be a crap match, mainly because England have no clue how to score runs against spin. WI to win by 6 wickets.

pskov

International 12th Man
The ghost of Duncan Fletcher haunts us yet.
Tbf, whilst ol' Dunc loves a bits n' pieces player for ODIs, he never picked any in test matches, he just wanted everyone to be a least passable with the bat and in the field which is something different.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Who's the selection panel for the actual games?

Feel for Shah, effectively he won't get a chance now because by the time they get round to dropping Bell it will be time to give Vaughan a go again.

Colly goes to Benn...need KP to go big now

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Fine effort lads. England looking set for 150ao unless KP goes mental, and Chanderpaul will probably pass that on his own against our attack. Not many team lose to WI by more than 5 wickets, but that's looking odds on here.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fine effort lads. England looking set for 150ao unless KP goes mental, and Chanderpaul will probably pass that on his own against our attack. Not many team lose to WI by more than 5 wickets, but that's looking odds on here.
It has been excruciating, hasn't it?

I'm envious of the people who are at work and can't watch it, to be perfectly honest:@

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Hmm put on a couple of bets whilst the rains been on. England to score under 287.5, Fred to score under 25.5. Tempted by Pietersen to score less than 87.5 as well.

Woodster

International Captain
Not the kind of situation made for Fred this with the pitch offering plenty of spin. Notoriously a suspect starter against quality spin, despite Benn or Gayle not really fitting into this category they are doing a fine job it must be said, Fred may go on the attack. The cautious and watchful nature of Colly's innings may have Freddie thinking he may bat more positively to survive.

Jigga988

State 12th Man
I've got Gayle to score first hundred made at top of England innings on betfair... thinking about laying that soon though. I like all those bets all have a fairly decent chance of hapenning.

Woodster

International Captain
They'll have to get Flintoff early if he's to get less than 25.5 (quite possible), I've a feeling he won't be messing around.