• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in West Indies 2015

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Wow, Root's first ton overseas - the kid can certainly play though. Crowe called it when he picked Root, Kohli, Smith & KW as the 4 to watch

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
What a root.

Also, ffs GIMH. Now I want a whiskey at 2.30 AM and all the shops are closed.
Sorry man. I'm working from home tomorrow so figured a large one wouldn't kill me. If it's any consolation I've almost finished it and am feeling sad.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Sorry man. I'm working from home tomorrow so figured a large one wouldn't kill me. If it's any consolation I've almost finished it and am feeling sad.
It's fine, I was reacting more for dramatic effect. I will have some over the weekend or some thing. Don't be sad man. Thing of Freddie. Or not.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I called a draw on the first day seeing the large dark clouds. Will need at least half a day washed out though of the next two.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hope Samuels doesn't get done for that. Some idiot referees may make a name for themselves out of it.

So much for when do we declare.