• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in Sri Lanka 2021

Bijed

International Regular
Reckon Embuldeniya has won the game for them in the last few overs here. He's had a great match

Bijed

International Regular
Probably worth trying one of the pacers?

Edit: I'm nailing this 'basically copy someone else's post seconds after they make it' thing right now haha

TheJammyTurtle

U19 Cricketer
I remember Embuldeniya batting in his first ever test in South Africa, hard to believe its the same person playing this innings today. Cant believe England haven't gone with pace to him yet

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
I remember Embuldeniya batting in his first ever test in South Africa, hard to believe its the same person playing this innings today. Cant believe England haven't gone with pace to him yet
Captaincy by numbers. It's spinning out there rather than considering what the batsman would rather be facing. Ah well.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I was set to win four figures if Ramesh top scored but you can't help but love this Embu trolling. If he scored 17 and then got out I'd have been angry but this is a proper tail-end troll.