• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in Sri Lanka 2021

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
How you guys in Australia watching? It's not on Kayo so I assume not on foster?
Yeah I have a WillowTV subscription. Not only do you need to pay for it separately but you need a VPN pointed to North America for it to work anyway so it's a decided pain in the arse. Happy to help you out if you PM me.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah I have a WillowTV subscription. Not only do you need to pay for it separately but you need a VPN pointed to North America for it to work anyway so it's a decided pain in the arse. Happy to help you out if you PM me.
Thanks mate, probably not worth the effort though.......my 5 mins is up now.

Shri

Mr. Glass
hard to see root being as brain dead as the sl batsmen

if someone sticks around with him, this should be a win for eng before the end of the day

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Seems a common theme that they are either bowling rubbish or Sri Lanka are gifting them wickets. They aren't allowed any credit as they aren't local.
Yeah they bowled really well. It was majorly ragging which led to the crazy Sri Lankan shots, but if it was ragging without the good bowling they wouldn't have been spooked into it.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah they bowled really well. It was majorly ragging which led to the crazy Sri Lankan shots, but if it was ragging without the good bowling they wouldn't have been spooked into it.
They did to be fair, the first innings they had nothing in the pitch on day 1 but they have not been as bad as some of the criticism they have been getting this last 10 days or so.

Not saying they will go to India and win us the series as they won't but they are better than some spinners we have taken on tour previously.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Going to be a nervy chase even with the target as it stands but a fantastic effort to get it down like this

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Going to be a nervy chase even with the target as it stands but a fantastic effort to get it down like this
It's looking like being a real arse nipper, which is not good news for my output whilst working at home today. Lets not see SL's last three wickets sticking around though.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Basically all on Roots shoulders our chase. I think we can chase 200+ if he can get half of them. He cops a gooden and goes cheap then SL are close to enough now.