• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in South Africa 2015/16

Stapel

International Regular
SA will surely win this from here. And for that occasion, I've decided to buy a nice bottle of red from SA. It's going by the name 'Immerbly' which translates to 'always happy'. I can't think of anything more useful to say about this test at this point.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He reminds me of Andy Caddick. He shows up when conditions are in his favour and the opponents are out of sorts or just not very good, but otherwise he's hanging on to the coat-tails of more whole-hearted performers.
He's too 'nice' for a fast bowler and willing to defer to the others in the attack. Needs to be a bit greedy for wickets and be a leader when the main guys are out.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
"That's exactly what I was going to say." is the sentence that Ian Botham says the most as a commentator.

Stapel

International Regular
"That's exactly what I was going to say." is the sentence that Ian Botham says the most as a commentator.
He's not there for analytical cricket commentary. Just to entertain. Whether he is any good at the latter, is also highly debatable.

91Jmay

International Coach
Cook looks a really good, organised player. After he got runs for SA A them not including him was baffling.

91Jmay

International Coach
SA just need about 150 more and they will be big favourites. One partnership can bat us out of the game though.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Woakes still providing the mandatory four-ball each over, as well as posing no threat whatsoever. He's really got to keep it tight.

And Stokes is getting some extraordinary lift with the new ball. We need to nick out another couple tonight.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Stokes bowling with some juice here but needs to pitch it up. Three card trick falls down if you skip the third card.

91Jmay

International Coach
We need these two and Ab out before close to have any chance. Just hope we bowl them out and they don't pile up runs and declare

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Moeen may prove me wrong, but why on earth would you waste the new ball just to keep SA batting tonight?