• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in South Africa 2015/16

Biryani Pillow

U19 Vice-Captain
This is bloody enjoyable :laugh:

I wonder if the 2nd day of a Test has ever started at such a high scoring rate.

I doubt it.

And that was an amazing shot :surprise:

91Jmay

International Coach
Well this is the best thing I've ever seen. This is the type of partnership we in theory have in the tank but no one ever thought we would see.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
So in Morris' interview at the end of play yesterday he made a real point about having bowled too short on this pitch and that they'd need to bowl fuller today. So...what happened to that?

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Gonna be boring and say it should probably be calmed down now. Need to be ruthless.

Edit: Or you can just hit the next two balls for six. Guess that counts a ruthless...

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Man, I was going to say as Stokes brought up his 100 that a 200 from him would be good fun, didn't think it would be coming this soon.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
So in Morris' interview at the end of play yesterday he made a real point about having bowled too short on this pitch and that they'd need to bowl fuller today. So...what happened to that?
They bowled about 10 half volleys in the first two overs and got smashed