• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand series 2013

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Will be great for the game if two of the lesser nations in NZ and India can wrap up series wins in the same week.

ohnoitsyou

International Regular
So good to see Williamson getting bowled properly, my only problem with Taylors captaincy was that Williamson hardy ever got given a chuck, if he continues to bowl like this hopefully it may mean we see 4 seamers in the near future

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
So good to see Williamson getting bowled properly, my only problem with Taylors captaincy was that Williamson hardy ever got given a chuck, if he continues to bowl like this hopefully it may mean we see 4 seamers in the near future
If he continues to bowl like this he'll probably get banned from bowling. Taylor was obviously trying to keep his bowling as a part-time option in fear of losing it altogether. :ph34r:

ProteasFan

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
It must feel great to have an opener who can score 100's :p

I have been so impressed with New Zealand during this series. They have been the much better team through much of the series and a 1-0 series result will be justified.

Come on Kiwis!!!

jcas0167

International Debutant
I saw Hayes at an All Black test a while back actually. Even hotter in real life.
Was in a photo with her at an awards ceremony she MC'd a couple of years ago. Seemed really nice, and of course stunningly good looking.

Can't believe NZ are on the verge of a series win against England. Who would have predicted that? Let alone that Fulton would become the 4th NZ'er to get tons in both innings of a test.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I did a media course with Hayes when she was just 16. She went to Nightline on work experience, to jus do behind the scenes stuff, and on her first day, the music reporter called in sick, and Sam ended up interviewing Iron Maiden.

She was destined for great things early on, even if she was hiding her beauty with her skater look back then.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Just saw the highlights, brilliant stuff. Loved the huge smile on Paul Reiffel's face as he gave Finn out.