• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand series 2013

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well that was some nice miniature cricket, think they should be made to use autograph bats.

Jade could be fun here though.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Still, looked like 240-250 was on the cards for a moment there\ although I expect England will have learnt where not to bowl. Broad and Finn will be tougher to hit straight with their bounce. England to win by 35 runs for mine.

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
Yes, and a test at Eden park too. Oh for a proper test cricket ground in Auckland!
I didn't like the idea for Victoria Park with that bridge nearby and the temporary nature of it. Something more substantial at Colin Maiden Park looked more interesting.

Daemon

What economy rate will Jade Dernbach have today

0-6 Daemon
6-8 Prince EWS
8-10 Zinzan
10-12
12-14 Howe_zat
14+ Pothas

ajdude

International Coach
0-6 Daemon
6-8 Prince EWS
8-10 Zinzan
10-12 ajdude
12-14 Howe_zat
14+ Pothas

4-0-47-0 (8wd, 2nb)

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
I didn't like the idea for Victoria Park with that bridge nearby and the temporary nature of it. Something more substantial at Colin Maiden Park looked more interesting.
I didn't mind the Victoria park idea though I can't quite picture right now exactly how close that overpass is. But really, no matter where they did it something would be better than nothing.

Zinzan

Poor approach from Guptill here. Should be looking to hit straight and long.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Lol, I remember NZ hit 2 fours off him in the T20 WC that were dead-balled.
Ugh, don't remind me.

Poor approach from Guptill here. Should be looking to hit straight and long.
Definitely - trying to nudge a ball fine like before is not his game. England bowlers quick enough to get the ball up around the splice of the bat though - not overpitching to Guptill's strength.

Nicely hit McCullum.

Zinzan

Wonder if anyone let Guptill know they needed more than 10 per over this evening.