• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand series 2013

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
What is it of btw?
**** I love you Nnanden. The only bloke in this forum who would not make fun of me because he doesn't know of that ball, presumably as you're watching less cricket.

You the best :)

It's of Kohli getting out to a full toss ftr

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
**** I love you Nnanden. The only bloke in this forum who would not make fun of me because he doesn't know of that ball, presumably as you're watching less cricket.

Best avatar ever.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
No surprises - another nearly-wicket for Prior :dry:. I can't help but being annoyed about this.

Edit: Nash says that was a catchable height and Rutherford should have gotten up to it.

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone

Haha, can't think of anything closer to Jono-hell. Ta.