• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand series 2013

Flametree

International 12th Man
... and meanwhile if we're 30-4 by stumps. Maybe I've just been scarred by too many 3rd innings collapses from seemingly decent positions....

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Hrmm. Not so good from Rutherford. Good ball from Broad and I get the feeling they're starting to get Rutherford's number.

Oh ****

Edit: Phew - slowest man on the ground just home.

Flem274*

123/5
Lots of ****s thinking bowlers are robots on cricinfo. Even if we collapse here, batting for a while is the correct decision. However hard batting is for us, England have it worse due to the amount of batting they need to do to win/draw and if they do win/draw then well played.

The bowlers need a rest and to come back nice and fresh.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Four slips in play trailing by 243. England still think it's game on.
In the finest English tradition, they're pulling their own puds.

Lol England. I mean, at least we're failing in mon-cricketing conditions in India. This is like their own back yard.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Yes I'm happy we're batting too. Often I am in favour of enforcing the follow-on however Southee and Boult have both bowled 25 overs each and we can make this game safe by scoring just 150.