• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand 2018

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I just can’t understand why they didn’t have everyone in the cordon when that nick went flying through. McCullum probably wouldn’t have had anyone in front of square by that stage.
Baz would have won the toss and batted if we're honest.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Career best figures for Boult. Lovely lovely Trenty.

Now looking forward to our openers edging the ball repeatedly into gaps :ph34r:.

Zinzan

Excellent! Bowling them out for 90+ would have been slightly annoying after having them 27-9, but happy as a camper with 58!

Boult's spell was something else. Quickly realised the full almost half-volley length was the ticket, and that smidgen of late swing made it close to unplayable.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Be mental to complain................ but........ this is familiar territory. NZ do amazingly well to get 8-9 wickets & then just can't quite finish it off without cost.
I think this is made to feel worse than it is by the rest of the innings. 31 is a niggly last wicket stand, but it's hardly anything out of the ordinary (as opposed to be 27/9).

Zinzan

I think this is made to feel worse than it is by the rest of the innings. 31 is a niggly last wicket stand, but it's hardly anything out of the ordinary (as opposed to be 27/9).
Of course, that's the point.