• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand 2018

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is the worst batting performance in the history of cricket by England right now lol.
They have been guilty of hovering on the crease, but I think it's just been one of those days like Trent Bridge where everything is edged & everything has gone to hand. NZ's bowlers deserve slightly more credit than the Eng batsmen deserve criticism.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You know what, let them go past 45. Let Overton beat Bannerman's record just because he's such a top lad.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Be mental to complain................ but........ this is familiar territory. NZ do amazingly well to get 8-9 wickets & then just can't quite finish it off without cost.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
The **** has gone on here? Just checked the score for the first time since 6/2........i had the ****s then ffs.

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
Be mental to complain................ but........ this is familiar territory. NZ do amazingly well to get 8-9 wickets & then just can't quite finish it off without cost.
I just can’t understand why they didn’t have everyone in the cordon when that nick went flying through at 9 down. McCullum probably wouldn’t have had anyone in front of square by that stage.