• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand 2018

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Poor Latham, but England can only blame themselves there. Why wouldn't you have a full slip cordon early on for Anderson when defending 58?

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Missed it, was it a sitter?
Required Malan to move a bit to his right, not entirely a sitter but you expect those to be taken every time.

Edit: I thought Malan dropped it but it was Root, and it went straight into his lap.

Last edited:

BeeGee

International Captain
Required Malan to move a bit to his right, not entirely a sitter but you expect those to be taken every time.

Edit: I thought Malan dropped it but it was Root, and it went straight into his lap.
It was Root that dropped the catch. It went straight to him but Malan distracted him diving across. It was a sitter.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
**** I wish I was watching this. Conditions look nasty as **** and New Zealand are hanging on for dear life.

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
Lol, what? Did Botham say that? I know they played up on that tour and probably smoked some spliff at various times, but not before the Test match.
Haha well maybe I was exaggerating, but there was a police investigation right after the game, and where there’s smoke ... :laugh: