• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

biased indian

International Coach
Ok think will make it prediction sought of thing ....so multiple person allowed to pick an option

1)<100
2) 101 - 150
3) 151 - 200
4) 201 - 250 - Cevno
5) 251 - 300 - Cricaddict
6) 301 - 350 - weldone
7) 351 - 400 - hazsa19,Morgieb
8) 400 > BoyBrumby,Flem274*

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
World's-best-pace-attack-according-to-some-muppets :laughing:

JM Anderson 23 6 71 0 3.08

SCJ Broad 24 1 97 0 4.04 (1nb)

TT Bresnan 19 2 73 0 3.84
This is just a straight up troll, weldone. I don't think England have the best pace attack in world cricket, but if I did, them not performing in one innings wouldn't exactly change my mind, especially on a pitch that offered them as little as this one. The team I think actually does have the best pace attack in world cricket hardly covered themselves in glory in the last innings they bowled in either, and that was on a pitch that was at least offering them carry against realistically a similar batting lineup.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
DWTA; they bat him too low and ruin his action by getting to bowl with that weird pausing thing in limited overs cricket.
Batting position is debatable until now (even though I personally would have Ashwin ahead of Dhoni, just) and he's strong enough to change his game to suit the format...