• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
I dunno why everyone keeps on saying that, surely you'd prefer to erase the deficit and hopefully get a lead, India won't save this game by simply stall for 2 days that much I know, maybe if all our batsmen were in form like 2 years ago but certainly not now.

Our only chance is that we take off this lead and hopefully save the game.

Sehwag's innings will be crucial, reckon if he gets going (I know we always say this) I think we're in with a chance to save it.
When Turbinator is pessimistic you know India are really **** nowadays.
Nah, I agree with Contra here, I was just trying my hand at an anti-jinx to give us a decent start. Thought mine would weigh more.

Doesn't seem to have worked though :ph34r:

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That dropped chance was pathetic. Swann at fault as him half going put off Cook. Can't afford to put down chances. Pitch playing ok so far.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
No runner injured Sehwag is going to be so awesome. Will hit some boundaries and get out caught at deep long-on off Swann.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
So suddenly these guys can't run together. I mean not like they've opened with each other too often, you know, playing for Delhi and years opening together for India :dry:

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I think Patel and Viru have some sort of deal, that he will bowl at least 1 full toss to Viru and Viru will hit a boundary off it

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Patel will get a wicket here. Watch.

I reckon Cook thinks Viru is getting bored/frustrated.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
The Sehwag affect well and truly on display.

He's messing with the field and the bowler, high chance of him getting out now that he's looking to be aggressive, but he will gets us some runs in the process.

cnerd123

likes this
Deficit only at 146

Too optimistic to hope for another 300 runs from here, and then Ashwin magically re-discovering his bowling form?