• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Well, the one good thing about Ojha is that he rarely gets whacked around. Bowls plenty of ineffective overs but his economy's always OK :ph34r: If we had a genuine wicket taking, leg spinning option at the other end, he'd fill the defensive spinner's slot quite wel.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
anyhow, good work surprisingly.

Hoping for a big contribution from Kolhi in this innings, he's been **** so far.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Don't know how I feel about these quick wickets now tbh. This just gives them more time to bowl us out. Doubt we'll make anything close to 200 against an angry Monty.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Did that ball end up going to slip anyway?

Not our greatest tail of recent years. Still, 209 is 209, and it's turning nicely.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Don't know how I feel about these quick wickets now tbh. This just gives them more time to bowl us out. Doubt we'll make anything close to 200 against an angry Monty.
I dunno why everyone keeps on saying that, surely you'd prefer to erase the deficit and hopefully get a lead, India won't save this game by simply stall for 2 days that much I know, maybe if all our batsmen were in form like 2 years ago but certainly not now.

Our only chance is that we take off this lead and hopefully save the game.

Sehwag's innings will be crucial, reckon if he gets going (I know we always say this) I think we're in with a chance to save it.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Be a bonus if the pacemen get a wicket, can't wait till the spinners are on. Hope Swann is better now and bowls a bit more.

sphynx

U19 Debutant
WTF is Swanns 2nd slip position there? he's standing almost partly infront of Cook, Cook would of taken that if he wasn't in the way and falling accross him...........

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
When Turbinator is pessimistic you know India are really **** nowadays.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
From a neutral perspective; this game has become more interesting with England being rolled over this morning.

I'd like to see England chase 150 with 30-45 overs to do so. Long way off but it's a possibility if India bat well.