• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I actually dont think Jaddu will be fully fit either. Iam gonna hope for

Jaiswal
Rohit
Gill
Shreyas
Rahul
Washy
Bharat/Sarfraz/Jurel
Axar
Ashwin
Kuldeep
Bumrah/Siraj

If we really think Bumrah needs to be managed, then Siraj can come in. We can even risk Rahul keeping but he is coming off some kind of leg injury, so may not be very sensible. Perhaps easier to go with Jurel as it seems Bharat will not make many runs at this level. Washy should definitely play and we definitely need decent batting on that patta (flat) wicket.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
I actually dont think Jaddu will be fully fit either. Iam gonna hope for

Jaiswal
Rohit
Gill
Shreyas
Rahul
Washy
Bharat/Sarfraz/Jurel
Axar
Ashwin
Kuldeep
Bumrah/Siraj

If we really think Bumrah needs to be managed, then Siraj can come in. We can even risk Rahul keeping but he is coming off some kind of leg injury, so may not be very sensible. Perhaps easier to go with Jurel as it seems Bharat will not make many runs at this level. Washy should definitely play and we definitely need decent batting on that patta (flat) wicket.
Still not sold on Washy. If Jaddu is not fit, I will prefer either Patidar or fat Bradman to play ahead of him.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
If they want to watch the Bumrah workload then surely a game after 10 days rest is fine then pick him for 5th test and rest him for 4th?
I think this is what would happen. Also Dharamshala is one of the few pitches in India that does aid fast bowlers more than spinners. But the issue is how flat the Rajkot wicket can be, so if they feel its a game where we may bowl 150 overs over 2 innings, there is a good chance he will end up bowling 30+ again. Which maybe what they wanna protect against.

Ranchi can be a patta wicket too but I think its more likely to have something in it for the fast bowlers than Rajkot.