• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

91Jmay

International Coach
Vipin: "First time root didn't make 50 in a match on this tour "

Via cricinfo. Shows his class and his main issue in one stat tbh.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Is there anyone still playing international cricket who made his debut before 1999?

it's not Younis Khan ftr I checked
Afridi? Never know, he could still come back considering the fact that he is, well, Afridi.

Last played in mid 2016.

Last edited:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
2-2 using the math Indian fans used in the Australian ODI+T20 series last year. :p

How many of these are there? Can they make up for the Tests also? :ph34r:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So Nehra played a Test in '99. Mind=blown

In my mind, he's only existed after that 6/23 in 2003 in the midst of throwing up.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Looking at the highlights, what really won it (aside from that opening stand) was the quality of England's catching. Which is a nice thing to be able to say when it's been a problem for a few years now.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
What was the purpose of Rashid in that side last night? Cricinfo had him listed to bat at No 11 and he didn't bowl a ball??

Bijed

International Regular
Players that have played an international match in the last 12 months who made their international debut pre-2000:

TM Dilshan (SL) - November 18th 1999
Shahid Afridi (PAK) - October 2nd 1995
Harbhajan Singh (INDIA) - March 25th 1998
HMRKB Herath (SL) - September 22th 1999
CH Gayle (WI) - September 11th 1999
A Nehra (INDIA) - February 24th 1999
Shoaib Malik (PAK) - October 14th 1999

Sarun

U19 Debutant
Need some (lots) hitters in the team. At this moment, I am not sure any bowlers in the bench would significantly improve the current attack in this format.