• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't want them to belt everything but we should have done slightly better than 2.5 RPO.
Yeah but I think at the same time England not giving any freebies, consistent lines with really good field settings, India waiting for the weaker bowlers to come in.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
These two know there's **** all in-form batsmen to come in behind them too. Got to make this partnership count.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Yeah but I think at the same time England not giving any freebies, consistent lines with really good field settings, India waiting for the weaker bowlers to come in.
Yeah, hope they don't get so bogged down that they have to over attack the weaker ones, only to lose wickets to rubbish balls.

Last edited:

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Anyway, time to go and stand in a muddy Reigate field to watch my lad's football match.
Arguably more fun than watching England fail to shift these two.
And definitely more fun than watching England's pathetic attempts to catch a ball. ****ing amateurs.

Last edited:

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Honestly the pitch is still relatively good for batting, we do have Rahane to come who invariably will go for his shots so this partnership is massive. I normally do encourage strike rotation but the plan is pretty obvious from England and if India can just keep accumulating it would be awesome, maybe even get the English seamers tired out a bit.

EDIT: Excellent stuff from India so far, haven't yet got impatient, 15 more minutes till tea, gotta stay not out.

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
Filthiest of filthiest long hops from Rashid there

I helped conduct a cricket session today for a bunch of first-timers ages ranging 8 to 65, and even they would have been embarrassed to bowl that sort of delivery