• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in Australia (2 T20 & 7 ODIs)

Spark

Global Moderator
'snot raining here. It doesn't look like it's raining in Manuka...

might head down later when we bat, that's mostly what i'm interested in

edit: oh we're batting now. oops.

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Unsure why we've elected to bat first. Lee/Pattinson/Copeland would've been gun in these conditions imo.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Stupid metric system, have no idea how fast our boys are bowling.

Shazad bowling some lovely stuff first up. Really hope he impresses in this leg of the tour, we could do with a 3rd quick for ODIs.

Spark

Global Moderator
What would England's attack be for the ODIs? I must admit I have no idea sans Broad/Anderson

Furball

Evil Scotsman
What would England's attack be for the ODIs? I must admit I have no idea sans Broad/Anderson
Add Swann. Bresnan's played loads of ODIs lately.

Genuinely have no idea, but Anderson and Broad are basically our only 2 ODI standard quicks.

Spark

Global Moderator
Haha that's basically it. I don't know what your frontline seam attack will be beyond Bresnan.

love watching paine bat. a nice pick-me-up if he makes a decent score here.

we're going nicely here.

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
Missed a couple of legside half-volleys here. Annoying.

good stuff from paine

Last edited: