• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**OFFICIAL Cricketweb Football Premiership Discussion and Results Thread** Season 1

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh dear...

6 goals in 2 games for Goughy. Good stuff, but it does beg the question as to whether his stats are a tad unrealistic.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Congratulations to the East Coast Fury and Western Dynamo on their respective wins.

David

International 12th Man
Good to see Dynamo get one up on the Swell. Excellent work guys, must say the midfield really won us the game there.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
great win dynamo, dont think we should hav conceeded that many but we are on fire upfront. ell done boys!

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Arghhh :@ I am trying to be positive here, but comon guys we need to actually be on target for once.. lets get it on for the next match..

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Dizzy #4 said:
What the hell was the defense doing?? Good God....
What defense? We had 2 main guys suspended and therefore only played 2 at the back.

Fair play to the Dynamo, they also got their tactics right.

I dont mind losing that 1. Given the circumstances I didnt really expect too much different.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Dizzy #4 said:
Holy Crap.....

20 Saves and 7 conceeded...... a gradn total of 650.....

What the hell was the defense doing?? Good God....

Now I know how Seaman feels.........
Sounds like your hopes for an international callup took a severe battering there...

Travis_Teh

International Regular
We got dominated, Power.

Have to work on a lot of our game ... we didn't make enough chances ... we let our opponents have far too many chances ... we didn't win enough of the hard ball, we didn't have enough of the ball ... haha :(

Majin

International Debutant
That game was unbelievable :laugh: 7-4, Jesus. On one side, great for us to be able to score so many, however there's no way we should have let the swell back in when we had them down 7-1, so maybe we should look into that...although I spose it didn't really matter much.

Good game from myself, very pleased with that, especially to get a goal with my mighty shot stat of 1 :laugh:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Oh dear. Must try harder not to be suspended again!

EDIT: Watch yo' blasphemy, punk.

Last edited by a moderator: