• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**OFFICIAL Cricketweb Football Premiership Discussion and Results Thread** Season 1

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Looks like the Central v Fury game was quite boring. Hits_Okada was MOTM, not sure wat for lol. But decent way to start of the season.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Think you'll find that Weber was MOTM Kears, and that Okada was our Best Player. I'm devastated at the last minute miss, two shots on goal, 1 and couldn't convert either :@, could've nearly cried right then tbh.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Fair call that one Clapo :laugh:

Anyway for him to be our best player, he only had two clearing kicks out of defense from what i read. Funny name though 8-)

luffy

International Captain
Great Game Island and especially Goughy. I'm happy with my performance one goal and assisted one goal(by taking a dive).

andmark

International Captain
Liverpool have got a bad away record so far in the prem.Ithink they cant win the league now and i think Man United wil win but still they lost to Celtic:) So that will put them in less confidence.

cricketboy29

International Regular
andmark said:
Liverpool have got a bad away record so far in the prem.Ithink they cant win the league now and i think Man United wil win but still they lost to Celtic:) So that will put them in less confidence.
Err.....:huh:

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
hahahah

stoked to win MOTM, not sure why, but good anyway, was a tad boring game, but the team is looking good, we'll have to win it now.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
So far only received the Stallions and the Power team sheets... All other captains can you get your teams in ASAP