• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Commonwealth Bank Tri-Series 2007-08

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well done India, the better team in the finals. Deserved to win.

Sad to see Gilly go out that way, but hey, not eveyone gets a Mick Cronin farewell. Likewise Hoggy.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Well done India, Twenty20 World Cup win and now a ODI series win in Australia.

Good to see a heap of young talent coming through from India that we can all enjoy watching in the years to come too.

adharcric

International Coach
Hello, where are the doubters? India beat Australia without Dravid and Ganguly, damn right. Sachin's been awesome too.

pup11

International Coach
This can't be happening, i am telling you those ****ing green unifroms are jinxed, get rid of them, sad to see Hogg and Gilly going out on such a low-note.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Where are those who doubted "Young India" now? This could be the start of something very special.

Fair play to the selectors and magnificent effort from the youngsters. Dhoni is a captain of great potential.

EDIT: Bugger adharcric beat me to it.

Days of Grace

International Captain
Well done India!!!!!!!!!

And surely this has been the most memorable summer of Australian cricket since I can't remember when.

To the victor go the spoils and really, I think it is well deserved.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Agreed that we need the canary yellow back. Soon.

Well played in the finals India! Owned our top-order on too many occasions. Sharma is an awesome find. :)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Bracken MOTS. All you Indian fans booing him go hump a cow.

Take my hat off to Dhoni btw. Such an awesome, inspirational captain.

pup11

International Coach
Yeah mate, we all feel bad that the great man is leaving the world stage but lets just cherish the memories from the great career of Adam Gilchrist who has entertained us on so many occasions over the years, Gilly you will be missed, its just a shame that his mates weren't able to give him a fitting farewell, i feel bad for Hoggy too, who has been such an underestimated servant of Australian cricket, its just a shame he couldn't even get a farewell game.
Anyways well played Team India, they thoroughly outclassed us and deserved to win this tournament.

Ospi

School Boy/Girl Captain
grats to India, played well and deserved the victory. Ciao to Gilly and Hogg, will be greatly missed :(

Bracken a very well deserved MOTS, has not missed a beat and bowled fantasticly all series.

BRING ON THE IPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!