• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Commentary Complaints Thread

YorksLanka

International Debutant
quite like BT's commentary team apart form Swann..I suppose they have to keep with the sky equivalent of Warne..#mutebutton

Spark

Global Moderator
KP utterly convinced that, with England 4/200-odd and going on at well over 3 an over, they really need to go and start hitting sixes.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
KP utterly convinced that, with England 4/200-odd and going on at well over 3 an over, they really need to go and start hitting sixes.
Hence why he never finished with the 55 average he was capable of. ****.

Second Spitter

State Vice-Captain
He is the worst. Seems like him and Slats are going toe-to-toe on who is the wackiest comm. At least Warnie, despite his plethora of faults, provides the odd-bit of analysis here and there.

Spark

Global Moderator
Rodney Hogg is on C9, just to make sure they really maximise their "complete dead****" quotient

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So after that Marsh 4 KP mentions that England don't have a number 6 that can do that.....I mean, didn't Bairstow get a century?

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Vaughan's voice when he gets animated is very annoying. Seems quite fabricated as well because he takes a few seconds to build up to it after a wicket/landmark.

Spark

Global Moderator
I'm told that Boycott was a bit of a dickhead today? Certainly didn't cover himself in glory post-Perth either with the way he carried on.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nah he's a real good fella, Ponting had it coming when Boycs laughed at and mocked him for disagreeing on Cook's issues.

Odd that Ponting ended up utterly right. 0:41 onwards for those who didn't see.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
I'm told that Boycott was a bit of a dickhead today? Certainly didn't cover himself in glory post-Perth either with the way he carried on.
I had the BT coverage on most of the day and he was certainly enjoying himself. Gave Bird a lot of stick and was carrying on a bit.

TBH I don't mind him too much, but I've had to listen to Slats and heals for a decade