• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Chappell-Hadlee Series

pasag

RTDAS
If NZ get this I'm leaving the site for a week.
I'm ****ing bored tbh. Made this with the knowledge that I'd be going away for the week, that fell through, so I'm baaack, worst person I know.

Oh really? Maybe now you'll learn your lesson with these predictions.
Haha, wtf, dumbest post. There's nothing more fun then making harmless predictions around here. It's just abit of fun that everyone has. You seem to get cut up about it for some inane reason. Get over yourself.

Natman20

International Debutant
There was article on surfer blog that aussies should request warney to make a comeback for the world cup. I hope it happens because he could really help aussies lift there morale for the world cup. His bowling would surely lift the aussie bowling standards. Though i doubt that would happen.
There is no way Warne would come back. Aussie 'B's played well against NZ 'B' but NZ 'B' won the day. Very weird result

pasag

RTDAS
Also a quiet word to Graham Smith. I would not start gloating about having the No. 1 ranking until YOU actually beat us. I have a feeling it will come back and bite you on the behind.
Actually, he didn't gloat at all, quite the opposite. He said: "It doesn't make us a better team than Australia. One-day cricket is about performing on the day."

mavric41

State Vice-Captain
Actually, he didn't gloat at all, quite the opposite. He said: "It doesn't make us a better team than Australia. One-day cricket is about performing on the day."
Sorry mate - my morning paper gave the wrong impression. Haven't had a lot of time to read other sources. Just put it down to biased journalism.

James

Cricket Web Owner
アハハ、日本語を話せるってすごいなぁ :laugh:

昨日の試合は最高だったわ。

PS: Jonoはカッコウイイ。ホンマにHEROだ

:p
From the Forum Rules:

Forum Rules said:
Post in English - We welcome members from worldwide, but in all countries that cricket is played, English is spoken and English is the language of cricket, so all posts should be kept in this language.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yeah he says: "I'm going to be brutally honest here and say I don't think too many people wanted it on at all. We've had a very hectic summer."

I mean, you have a look at the team yesterday.

Hayden
Watson
Haddin
Hodge
Hussey
White
Voges
Hogg
Bracken
Tait
Johnson

I mean, how many of those guys have actually had a 'hectic summer'? And how many of them didn't want to tour and represent their country? Very few, I'd think. Gilchrist, during the last couple of years, just revels in playing the overworked, jaded, hard-done-by wicketkeeper. He shouldn't assume that everyone in his team shares his lack of enthusiasm and eagerness for time off.

Absolutely. I have seen Australia have busier seasons than this and still win and at those times these words never cropped up. Then, all of a sudden, they are challenged by Bangladesh in a test and its "we have had a hectic season" and now they get whitewashed and again its "we have had a hectic season". I wonder if Gilly would have said this had Australia won 3-0.

Craig

World Traveller
Without Lee & Symonds it is going to be extremely hard to win the WC, not impssible, but extremely hard. I have a feeling our unbeaten run in WC matches is going to come to and end...
Well knock me down and call me Mahendra Singh Dhoni.

Wright praising Lee, what is the world coming to? :mellow: