• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Chappell-Hadlee Series

Fiery

Banned
Also, Fiery: pull your head in mate, you've been provoking way too many arguments lately
We've already settled that 16 Tins of Spam. Just let the moderators do that job eh? None of your business really and you''re only serving to reignite an argument really

Last edited:

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
We've already settled that 16 Tins of Spam. Just let the moderators do that job eh? None of your business really
Regardless of what you might think, you are posting in a public forum and as such everything you post is everyone elses business.

I don't have a problem with you on a one-to-one basis, but enough people now have expressed annoyance at the tone of your posts, so perhaps a little self-restraint is needed.

howardj

International Coach
I heard Gilchrist saying "we didn't want the series in the first place"
Yeah he says: "I'm going to be brutally honest here and say I don't think too many people wanted it on at all. We've had a very hectic summer."

I mean, you have a look at the team yesterday.

Hayden
Watson
Haddin
Hodge
Hussey
White
Voges
Hogg
Bracken
Tait
Johnson

I mean, how many of those guys have actually had a 'hectic summer'? And how many of them didn't want to tour and represent their country? Very few, I'd think. Gilchrist, during the last couple of years, just revels in playing the overworked, jaded, hard-done-by wicketkeeper. He shouldn't assume that everyone in his team shares his lack of enthusiasm and eagerness for time off.

pup11

International Coach
There was article on surfer blog that aussies should request warney to make a comeback for the world cup. I hope it happens because he could really help aussies lift there morale for the world cup. His bowling would surely lift the aussie bowling standards. Though i doubt that would happen.

FRAZ

International Captain
Yeah he says: "I'm going to be brutally honest here and say I don't think too many people wanted it on at all. We've had a very hectic summer."

I mean, you have a look at the team yesterday.

Hayden
Watson
Haddin
Hodge
Hussey
White
Voges
Hogg
Bracken
Tait
Johnson

I mean, how many of those guys have actually had a 'hectic summer'? And how many of them didn't want to tour and represent their country? Very few, I'd think. Gilchrist, during the last couple of years, just revels in playing the overworked, jaded, hard-done-by wicketkeeper. He shouldn't assume that everyone in his team shares his lack of enthusiasm and eagerness for time off.
It was just the matter of speech anyways ! I neither backed his comment nor criticized it ! It was just the every day sentence and nothing serious .. Did I even say that "these were lame excuses ? Did I ?
And btw I am backing Australia in this WC . And the two teams that I have been backing up have the lamest captains ever !!!!!!!!!!

Fiery

Banned
Regardless of what you might think, you are posting in a public forum and as such everything you post is everyone elses business.

I don't have a problem with you on a one-to-one basis, but enough people now have expressed annoyance at the tone of your posts, so perhaps a little self-restraint is needed.
I've actually being making a concerted effort to do that so am surprised by your comments tbh. You're flogging a dead horse

howardj

International Coach
It was just the matter of speech anyways ! I neither backed his comment nor criticized it ! It was just the every day sentence and nothing serious .. Did I even say that "these were lame excuses ? Did I ?
And btw I am backing Australia in this WC . And the two teams that I have been backing up have the lamest captains ever !!!!!!!!!!
Steady on, fella.

I was criticising Gilchrist, not you.

FRAZ

International Captain
Steady on, fella.

I was criticising Gilchrist, not you.
Well as one can clearly see , one impotent captain (doesn't matter his/her batting is top class or not) can bring shame ,home !!!!!
Two of my favorite teams Pak and Aus are getting out of my head !!!!!

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Pot. Kettle. Black. Carry on doing what you do. No-one will miss you when you eventually get banned.
I sadly can't see that happening. I've reported plenty of trolling posts before and after his 7 day ban with little to no effect. Hopefully the little altercation with Camps will make it more apparent to the moderation team.