• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Champions League Twenty20 2011

Jayzamann

International Regular
Can see one or all of Gayle/Dilshan/Kohli failing tonight. Don't really mind who wins, but I'm thinking Mumbai.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
I don't really have much against these IPL teams, but its still sad that the final features both just because the money would mean so much more to a smaller club. Oh well.

Anyway the final will come down to Malinga vs Gayle most likely. They should probably just play Malinga out, and look to get 5-6 runs an over of him.

Last edited:

nsniks

State Vice-Captain
RCB are favorites for me tonight provided their top 3 fire. They are heavily dependent on top 3 in batting

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Brilliant over from Bhajji, lots of assistance from the pitch for the slower bowlers. Franklin, Pollard and Chahal might come handy as well.

Jayzamann

International Regular
It's a different kettle of fish to 10+ rpo. And even though seeing dudes like Harris get tons in t20 is fun and all, this sort of game is much better imo.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A mixture of both is great, T20 is for the spectacle after all so you shouldn't take flat pitches out completely. Agreed that this is a nice change though, RCB have chased down 200+ twice but they don't look like they have enough quality to chase a par total on a tough, slow pitch against decent spinners and excellent fielding.

nsniks

State Vice-Captain
MI win the CLT20, once the top 3 of RCB departed, it was always going to be tough for them. They relied heavily on Gayle, Dilshan and Kohli. MI bowlers bowled well.