• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Big Bash League

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
One of the things about watching these blokes up is you get to appreciate the ease with which they do things.

McGrath did something similar to Warner in a T20 at the Gabba a couple of years ago. Just said what he would do, called the edge he'd get, and did it next ball.

They're playing a different game.
Indeed, Sir Dick Hadlee was of a similar cut in this respect.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Best game of the season thus far? Game is close enough to be exciting, massive crowd, great batting by many individuals, Shane Warne.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I rate Neser as an allround cricketer; I'd be happy if he won it here, especially given how much tap he took with the ball. Tipping him to have a big breakthrough season in the Shield next summer.

Last edited:

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
I rate Neser as an allround cricketer; I'd be happy if he won it here, especially given how much tap he took with the ball. Tipping him to have a big breakthrough season in the Shield next season.
Agree. Looks very capable with both bat and ball and appears a true all-rounder as I would rate both skills on an equal level.