• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2019/20

Shady Slim

International Coach
the way that maxwell plays cricket you’d think he’s a dumbass but when they get him on the mic he’s really considered and really insightful about cricket and how the strategy plays

Shady Slim

International Coach
ponting generally a good comm but he’s implying silk saying they’re gonna delay their grand slog till over eighteen means they’re gonna consciously try to block out every ball until then or smth

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
the way that maxwell plays cricket you’d think he’s a dumbass but when they get him on the mic he’s really considered and really insightful about cricket and how the strategy plays
Only his batting. He seems to take his fielding more seriously than anyone else

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah I remember thinking of OKeefe as an all rounder for years til one day I noticed he always bats 9 or 10

Spark

Global Moderator
Warner didn't sign a BBL contract this time around. I believe that you have to have played in the regular season to be eligible for finals anyway

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Seems like Warner wanted the time off to spend with his daughters. But even if he did play, I would have thought the Thunder would be a more likely destination.

And from memory the "has to play in the regular season" rule only applies to overseas players. Liam O'Connor played his only game of BBL07 in the grand final after Khan had to fly out for national duties

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My sg cricket whatsapp group has stopped providing updates on his progress too. hope he hits a couple more sixes to end his somewhat disappointing campaign.