• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2019/20

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I read an article two or three days that I meant to post in here to trigger GoodAreasShane and now I can't for the life of me remember what it was. It was something to do with South Australia
You wouldn't, you're too nice to turn this thread sour.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Commentators simply unable to adequately explain the sheer majesty of Jono Cook here.

Last edited:

Burgey

Weatherald always looks as good as anyone, almost like a white Lara, then gets out. Could watch him bat all day but he rarely lasts that long. Wasteman.

Burgey

Jay Lenton back to earth this season with the sort of emphatic thud reserved for cosseted private school boys once they’re exposed to the real world.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Jay Lenton back to earth this season with the sort of emphatic thud reserved for cosseted private school boys once they’re exposed to the real world.
I still think he's a good keeper despite that four wides. I remain as I've always been highly sceptical of his ability to bat above eight in red ball or 50 over cricket or contribute usefully in this form though.

Baxter J Holt or GTFO.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is a case where it takes one to stop one.

Get Cook on for his last over before its too late.

Burgey

Tremain really delivering like a Victorian here.

Adelaide will pump the Melbourne myths.

Spikey

Well I don't understand at all why Lenton is playing. If Gilkes is injured, but I don't think he is, get baxter holt in or something. it's absurd.

anyway, Jono vs Jono. this contest will decided who makes the final

Spikey

"I did but see her passing by, and yet I love her till I die." some old **** about the queen, but if you change the pronouns around, it's all of us about Jono Cook