• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2019/20

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Comprehensive win. They’re a stacked outfit with the internationals back. In cricket as in life, Melbourne not a patch on Sydney

Shady Slim

International Coach
if i was looking for an asshole’s opinion, i would have asked my own

tournament was a good tournament and the circumstances of the final weren’t ideal but we got play and a win for pink sydney! tonight is a good night

Last edited:

Shady Slim

International Coach
straight to the point, who’ve we got in our teams and squads for the WT20? a tournament that i care less about than the big bash, sure, but it’s still there on the calendar and it’d be nice or australia to do well

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
straight to the point, who’ve we got in our teams and squads for the WT20? a tournament that i care less about than the big bash, sure, but it’s still there on the calendar and it’d be nice or australia to do well
easy

Warner
Philippe +
Smith
Henriques*
Maxwell
Renshaw
Abbott
Dwarshuis
O'Keefe (Jono Cook comes in when SOK gets injured and/or suspended)
Lyon
Hazlewood

Starc can have a game here and there, as a treat

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
if i was looking for an asshole’s opinion, i would have asked my own

tournament was a good tournament and the circumstances of the final weren’t ideal but we got play and a win for pink sydney! tonight is a good night
In the bank this one goes

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
In fairness the final actually sold out almost immediately, but most people expected that the SCG would be a lake, not hosting a game of cricket, so didn't show up. But yeah crowds have fallen off massively esp in Melbourne since the end of the school holidays.
It's pretty clear that the tournament is way too long with too many matches.

I actually don't think CA would be too unhappy with an average crowd close to 20k though