• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2019/20

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I was about to complain about Silk coming in now and not Curran but one thing I am certain about is that it's hard to bop the ball over long off for six into the SCG stands from South Africa.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah that was a great grab in the crowd.

I would have liked Jackson Coleman to play ahead of Ben Dunk or I mean even Hincliffe. I can't imagine a situation where Dunk's batting is going to be needed. Watch him hit the winning run now.

Shady Slim

International Coach
c’mon pink you got this

aw balls not more rain

hm

so it hasn’t rained for a while here in the mountains, hopefully what ever we’re getting floats over to moore park

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nah, that bowling attack for Sydney is crazy. Needs Maxwell or Stoinis to go beserker for Melbourne to chase that I reckon, barring a D/L* abomination.

*the method. Not the poster, who’s consistently horrendous.

Shady Slim

International Coach
i’m sorry was that blue sky mine that was playing during maxi’s intro or am i mistaken

hero of the working class glenn maxwell does it again (but also, don’t get too many bc go pink sydney)

thierry henry

International Coach
Is it universally accepted that the BBL is way too long? I attended a game on 29 December, it was fun. Here I am on 8 February, apparently it’s the final, no bastard is there and I lost interest weeks ago?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You don’t chase 10s agains this attack if there’s anything at all on the deck or the conditions.