• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Big Bash League 2013/14

James

Cricket Web Owner
Great to see Vettori back playing cricket again, good performance with the ball as well.

ajdude

International Coach
hahahahh punter's so condescending to Behrendorff, don't think he's called him anything other than "the tailender"

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm loving Ponting in the box tbh. Better than Gilchrist, who's far too wet for my liking.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
he's too petty and vindictive to ever be a great commentator imo
I like a bit of this in my commentators sometimes. It gets annoying if they hold unrelated grudges, but having someone willing to calling a spade a spade in the box is a great thing.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha, that Hopes decision 'outstanding umpiring' apparently after it pitched middle and hit middle and while the commentator is saying it the umpire makes a shocking call on a Vettori lbw.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Could do a lot worse than giving Lynn a run in the ODI team - has the firepower of Finch + brain + technique