• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 12 - 2022/23

Shady Slim

International Coach
good stuff by tye if the rainbow armband is for pride reasons or support for that community. if it's not, nifty anyway!

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Strikers have to start getting Rashid up the order give the bloke a chance

more talent than most of the middle-order

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
yeah I've argued for in the past and really one of my main arguments is this: every ****ing BBL the Perth Scorchers have a home game on Boxing Day. Which means (assuming the rules have returned to their pre-covid days which I assume they have) the visiting team has to fly over on xmas day and I honestly can't imagine anyone would pick flying on a plane for hours and hours over playing a game. just do a Sydney derby. and honestly, maybe don't have a BBL game on Boxing Day
Esp as u always have a test starting boxing day

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haztoglou bowled 24 balls, 0% turned, 100% went straight on the angle. Yet every batsman except de Grandhomme played him as if he was a leggie and then adjusted (poorly) when it slid on and didn't turn

de Grandhomme played him as if he was a medium pacer angling the ball in which is absolutely what everyone should be doing, and adjusting if he changes it up by giving one some air a bit wider

Shady Slim

International Coach
Haztoglou bowled 24 balls, 0% turned, 100% went straight on the angle. Yet every batsman except de Grandhomme played him as if he was a leggie and then adjusted (poorly) when it slid on and didn't turn

de Grandhomme played him as if he was a medium pacer angling the ball in which is absolutely what everyone should be doing, and adjusting if he changes it up by giving one some air a bit wider
who's better as between him and dooley though