• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand

thierry henry

International Coach
By my calculations Allen has been ‘out’ off 25% of balls he’s faced so far in international cricket. With competent fielding his international career represents literally the worst batting I’ve ever seen at any level, with the actual fielding he’s been a success. Cricket is weird.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Allen's an artless ball butcher at this stage, but certainly loads of potential and hitting ability to work with if the right people are there to help him develop you'd think. Will be interesting to see if he gets a few games in the IPL.

How fitting that Astle's only game of the season is a rain-shortened encounter.

nzfan

I don’t I’ve ever seen a first-class/international cricketer actually pull out of taking a catch.
I'd love to see any kiwi do well obviously but nope never seen another team drop as many as I saw today. Club cricket would be better. Just can't sympathize with Bangladesh, school first xi can catch better. Thank god this is the last game for Bangladesh.

nzfan

Not a good game to be a bowler that's for sure. It's a slogathon... Poor Milne.

I hear they're planning t10s for olympics, safe to say that's one tourney I won't watch a ball seeing this.

The Hutt Rec

I'd love to see any kiwi do well obviously but nope never seen another team drop as many as I saw today. Club cricket would be better. Just can't sympathize with Bangladesh, school first xi cash catch better. Thank god this is the last game for Bangladesh.
They really have regressed, haven't they. They might have never won here, but their last tour and the 15 world cup, they were decent competitive opposition. It's sad to see, this tour has almost been back to the stuff of their first few times in NZ.

nzfan

They really have regressed, haven't they. They might have never won here, but their last tour and the 15 world cup, they were decent competitive opposition. It's sad to see, this tour has almost been back to the stuff of their first few times in NZ.
Definitely not good to see...I thought they were improving. I'm not going to mince my words they're as **** as they come. I understand everyone's doing their best but they've turned out worse this time around. Maybe they've had enough and just want to go home.

They won the under 19s last year, surely they can pick few guys from there.

nzfan

Allen's an artless ball butcher at this stage, but certainly loads of potential and hitting ability to work with if the right people are there to help him develop you'd think. Will be interesting to see if he gets a few games in the IPL.

Feel for Astle, hope he goes well.

nzfan

He can bat better mate from what I've seen of him. For some reason this series he's just try to send everything out of the park. He has all the shots but I guess the expectations to hit it out of the park got to him maybe. Good way to finish the series, he'll only get better.

nzfan

Should we reckon Phillips is an all rounder already or wait till he plays a proper team? He hasn't put a foot wrong in this series with the ball.

Meridio

International Regular
Afif seems like a bit of a dozy plonker. Nearly got stumped because he held his pose having missed the ball. A few balls later did the same thing. I know it's nearly 11pm but wakey wakey