• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
  • SAT20 MAR
    11:00am –University of Otago Oval
    Bangladesh Men Tour of New Zealand –One Day International

• TUE23 MAR
    2:00pm –Hagley Oval

• FRI26 MAR
    11:00am –Basin Reserve

• SUN28 MAR
    2:00pm –Seddon Park
    Bangladesh Men Tour of New Zealand –Twenty20 International

• TUE30 MAR
    7:00pm –McLean Park

• THU1 APR
    7:00pm –Eden Park

NZ squad for ODIs:
Squad: Tom Latham (capt & wk), Trent Boult, Devon Conway, Martin Guptill, Matt Henry, Kyle Jamieson, Daryl Mitchell, Jimmy Neesham, Henry Nicholls, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Ross Taylor, Will Young

Bangladesh squad:
Squad: Tamim Iqbal, Mosaddek Hossain, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mohammad Mithun, Liton Das, Mahmudullah, Afif Hossain, Soumya Sarkar, Naim Sheikh, Taskin Ahmed, Al Amin Hossain, Shoriful Islam, Hasan Mahmud, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mustafizur Rahman, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Rubel Hossain, Mahedi Hasan, Nasum Ahmed

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Was the whitewash the last time these two teams played a full series against each other?

jcas0167

International Debutant
Nicholls is the incumbent opener and I suspect they will continue with him. I wonder if Conway will then come at 3 followed by Taylor then Latham. Would be nice to see Young get a game too.

Janu9

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
NZ will be win series with 30 points for World Cup ODI League 2020-2022-23.They should win to open account in ODI League

Presently Ned/NZ & SA zero points
Each win you Generate 10 points.

Janu9

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
wow for 7.11 Australian dollar (399 Rupees) you can watch all cricket on Net for 365 days( one which one not on tv such as Afghanistan/ Zimbabwe/ BD/ NZ/ SL / WI plus many more t10 and t20 League

On Fancode in india
but we can not see Fox sports or Rabitholebd in india

nzfan

I guess Kane and Taylor not being available makes the series interesting on many accounts. Would like to see how Young, Conway and Mitchell go. Hope to see Chapman play few games but likely he won't get a game.

Mike5181

International Captain
1. Martin Guptill
2. Henry Nicholls
3. Devon Conway
4. Will Young
5. Tom Latham
6. Jimmy Neesham
7. Daryl Mitchell
8. Kyle Jamieson
9. Mitchell Santner
10. Matt Henry
11. Trent Boult

I think something like that seems logical. You never know though, Southee could feature in the selection discussion more than he deserves.

nzfan

Southee will play don't worry about that :cool: Henry likely won't. Southee has been pretty good this season to be fair.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
1. Martin Guptill
2. Henry Nicholls
3. Devon Conway
4. Will Young
5. Tom Latham
6. Jimmy Neesham
7. Daryl Mitchell
8. Kyle Jamieson
9. Mitchell Santner
10. Matt Henry
11. Trent Boult

I think something like that seems logical. You never know though, Southee could feature in the selection discussion more than he deserves.
Probably Santner ahead of Jamieson.

nzfan

One dayers will feel super slow after having watched so much t20s this season. There has been so many t20s it has started to interest me more than it did in the past.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
One dayers will feel super slow after having watched so much t20s this season. There has been so many t20s it has started to interest me more than it did in the past.
I feel exactly the same way.

First ODI since 2014 without both of them

Looks like all three of Conway, Young and Mitchell will debut
Far out, seven years. Absolute stalwarts those two, I think a few of us have started to accept and maybe even have positivity about the post-Ross era, but hell it's going to be hard to replace the dependability he's given us in recent years.