• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand

thundaboult

International Debutant
yyyyyeah can we just have the other green teams come by more, SA and Pak, especially SA. We barely face them.

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
Did anyone in NZ bother going to or watching this woeful match up?
The 3 ODIs all got really good crowds IMO. Including the friday day ODI at the Basin and the midweek day-nighter at Chch.

All 3 T20s got paltry crowds,but they were all in the rain, I think, i cant really remember. At least 2 were.

jcas0167

International Debutant
This tour has been one of bangladesh worst
Tbf, it can't be easy coming from quarantine without warm up games. This one of the strongest NZ sides we have had in a while - they just beat Australia. Some of the young players for Bangladesh looked very promising so I think they can take something from this for the T20 WC.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Went to the last T20, but tbh I was more interested in the 1-1 women's series decider against Australia... which was rained off after 17 balls. FFS. Hardly worth the two-hour drive.

Can't say I got much pleasure from the drubbing that followed. Seemed like Bangladesh were already mentally on the plane home.
Yeah this is the problem with these second rate outfits when they tour. Unfortunately you know sides like the Bangers, SL, Zim and even the Windies these days really offer nothing on tour. Same for Pakistan here who become an abject joke once they hit the tarmac at Kingsford-Smith. The future tours program basically locks in 3-4 dud tours in every cycle. I wish they’d scrap it tbh