• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Strange that this double-header starts an hour earlier than the Tuesday and Thursday ones. Made me double-check the start time on my ticket for Thursday.

Meridio

International Regular
Hmmm. You watch a left arm orthodox dart 5 balls in that don't spin in the slightest...and you go back to a good length one first ball. Not a great start.

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
That's a shame. I was thinking he looks a bit tense. Not sure why he was rushing, should have taken his time. Soak it in a bit and work out where to ideally play the ball. It was just darting in and ideal to have worked through leg side... Oh well. Can't do worse next game, only way up now.

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
That's a shame. I was thinking he looks a bit tense. Not sure why he was rushing, should have taken his time. Soak it in a bit and work out where to ideally play the ball. It was just darting in and ideal to have worked through leg side... Oh well. Can't do worse next game, only way up now.
Um run out without facing a ball would be real ****.

nzfan

Not complimenting Conway today. It's like Kane, you don't tell him he plays well. It's a given. Conway likewise.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
That's part and parcel of debuting young and not knowing your game and how to go about it. Direct contrast to Conway, Mitchell etc. Don't expect too much too soon unless it's a guy with a head on his shoulders like Kane.

nzfan

That's part and parcel of debuting young and not knowing your game and how to go about it. Direct contrast to Conway, Mitchell etc. Don't expect too much too soon unless it's a guy with a head on his shoulders like Kane.
Not the last time he's going to play. Just a start. Generally of late black caps give ample opportunities to come good.