• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
The good thing with Conway is he's always attacking, puts the pressure back on the bowlers. Probably learnt from the first game attacking is a better option at this level.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Latham against spin is already well documented but Conway's record against spin is remarkable given where he is from and practically no one that he came up with can play it.

Last edited:

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Thought Latham was on for another century, that was unexpected.

Also unexpected that Mehidy didn't drop it.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Neesham can play a long innings too, so I certainly wouldn't put Santner in ahead of him.

Mitchell struggling to get the pace of the wicket so far.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Mitchell still struggling with the pace of this wicket - might yet hit his way into this innings, let's hope so.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As crazy as it sounds for someone who hasn't played a Test yet, is Big Dev in the Top 10 bats in the world? Hell he might be close to Top 5.

kaetor

U19 Cricketer
As crazy as it sounds for someone who hasn't played a Test yet, is Big Dev in the Top 10 bats in the world? Hell he might be close to Top 5.
If that's a crazy call, then I'm happy to question my sanity.

I am interested to see how he goes in foreign conditions though!

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Yuss, maiden international century after narrowly missing out vs Aus. May this be this be the first of many.

Conway appears very intense when batting, seems to work for him though!