• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand

vandem

International 12th Man
The IPL guys would have allowed him [Seifert] to come a little later. If he's not in the mix early on he doesn't have to be available.
from Cricinfo story:

"Larsen said. "The six guys who will miss this series are incumbents in our T20 side and the decision to give them some time at home with family before they embark on a long stint in India, was principally made with their welfare in mind. ""

cnerd123

likes this
hahah yesss **** off you 7-toed freak*. The Fizz's offbreak does it again. 9 more wickets to get boiz

*I'm aware this is probably uncalled for but i'm sticking by it. bite me.

Aritro

International Regular
He's done remarkably well given his paucity of toes, but we can't keep skirting around the fact that he's only got 7 of them, the weird, biologically curious ****.

*why are we claiming he has 7 toes?

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
He's done remarkably well given his paucity of toes, but we can't keep skirting around the fact that he's only 7 of them, the weird, biologically curious ****.

They were crushed in a forklift accident.

cnerd123

likes this
He's done remarkably well given his paucity of toes, but we can't keep skirting around the fact that he's only 7 of them, the weird, biologically curious ****.

because he only has 7 toes. lost three on his left foot when he was young.

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
Nicholls is good but I doubt he is better than Seifert strictly on the basis of potential.
BD are in with a chance I think