• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in New Zealand

Polo23

International Debutant
I thought Southee's speeds were generally the same as when he burst onto the scene a year or two ago. Consistently around 140km/h, nothing new there.

thierry henry

International Coach
I thought Southee's speeds were generally the same as when he burst onto the scene a year or two ago. Consistently around 140km/h, nothing new there.
yup

Soon as I saw Tuffey hitting 135kph in his first over I knew Southee would be low 140s.

It's honestly meaningless, it's not quick.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good to see Chris Gaffaney have his first umpiring gig at international level.

Was my favourite player back in the Cricket Max days.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
If you were taking someone that had no idea about cricket along to the match this evening, good luck convincing them that Bangladesh are a test playing nation...they've been on the end of some bad defeats before but that surely would have to rate highly in terms of embarrassment for the Bangladeshi side.

Days of Grace

International Captain
Gonna be a bumper cricket season for New Zealand.

No international cricket in January, and a feast of Bangladesh in February.

**** off, seriously. Surely the worst home season for NZ in some time.

Days of Grace

International Captain
Which is strange for a batting team with so little restraint and temprament.

As a sidenote, Daniel Vettori must surely rate as the best T20I bowler ever, not that it counts for much.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I'd rather watch a Wellington/Canterbury Twenty20 match than see Aftab Ahmed try 6 wild slogs and not get close to getting bat on ball.