• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in New Zealand 2016/2017

Neil Young

State Vice-Captain
This thread is a tough read. People just promoting their particular agendas. Couple of really bad posters clogging up the internet.

On topic, I am pleased for the Bangles; it's great to see them showing some fight. Really disappointing from NZ, though. With the ball, especially.

And what's up with this pitch? As a Welly boy myself, it makes for a grim watch.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Mullah has been terrible in tests without digging up his numbers in last few years. Also he gets out in crucial times. You would expect him to perform after spending good amount of time in international cricket. His days are numbered now esp in tests. If he fails in 2nd test, I would like to see Mosaddek in place of him in India.

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
This thread is a tough read. People just promoting their particular agendas. Couple of really bad posters clogging up the internet.
I was busy yesterday afternoon so just skimmed through the last ten pages or so. What a thread. :o

Sacrilege though it may be for a NZ supporter to say, but hopefully we can bundle Bangers out this morning and chase down the runs without too many problems. :)

Blain

U19 Captain
Looking forward to today, the pitch looks flat as still. Weather looks the best it's been in the match (which isn't saying much), and the game has opened up a tad. Probably half a day to far advanced to get a result, but still possible. I swear Bangladesh didn't declare on the 3rd morning to ensure they couldn't lost the game, instead of declaring early(on 550 odd) and going for a win. Maybe that's smart.

We'll need to bowl them out within 40 overs to have a go at it, with round 220 to chase. This is where we need someone with genuine pace to rattle and tear through sides. Can Boult step it up?

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Yeah looks like an interesting day of cricket is setup. Despite the pitch this may not play out into a boring draw. Either way Bangladesh should be proud of their performance.