• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in New Zealand 2016/2017

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jesus Christ, 4/430. Come on. It's ridiculous. can't say I blame Watling given the score.

CM Punk

State Vice-Captain
Just when you think things can't get worse they come up with a bowling performance like this.

I hope at least the batsmen cash in and don't crumble under pressure.

Blocky

Banned
**** tactics, **** bowling by all of the bowlers, **** fielding = Bangladesh will get to choose the score they declare on.

_Ed_

I see on Cricinfo that Warner and Smith have mustered seven runs between them in the ODI in Brisbane. Very tempting to change TV channels, but I won't give up on us just yet.

Slippaah

U19 12th Man
If the batsmen were failing, fine. We have viable replacements running around with the likes of Dean Brownlie, Will Young, Bharat Popli, Tom Bruce, etc. all there or thereabouts. It's not though, it's the bowlers.

Henry's regressed in the last two years, Ferguson's fitness is a major issue in ODIs, let alone test cricket. Bracewell was never that great to begin with and now he's injured. Nuttall is also injured. Kuggeleijn isn't available, and Wheeler hasn't exactly dominated first-class stuff. I'm struggling to see where all these supposed test standard replacements are coming from.
One reason why it's challenging to identify appropriate Test player reinforcements is that NZC ,having rapidly spent emergency ICC funding ,abandoned its 'A' team development programme

vandem

International 12th Man
Switch over to Aus-Pakistan, there's little point in watching those international duds.
Is partly the pitches too. A flat Basin is good for ODI run scoring, but will only drive away marginal NZ supporters if they have to watch opposing teams scoring 500+ runs on day 2-4 of Basin tests.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
I know he is only young but what’s the end game with Santner? He doesn’t look like a frontline spinner and from what I’ve seen with him with the bat, he is more a tailender than genuine batsman.

Burgey

I see on Cricinfo that Warner and Smith have mustered seven runs between them in the ODI in Brisbane. Very tempting to change TV channels, but I won't give up on us just yet.
You should. This game's over mate, from an NZ winning POV. Best you can hope for is a rain-affected draw from here.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I know he is only young but what’s the end game with Santner? He doesn’t look like a frontline spinner and from what I’ve seen with him with the bat, he is more a tailender than genuine batsman.
Pressure building spinner and handy batsman is the best we have. Tailender is a bit harsh IMO, hes a pretty quality bat for someone down at #8.