• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What was the score after 30 overs, and will Qld simply declare with it doubled, or back themselves to do the impossible and better it?

TheJediBrah

I still call it recess at work. Pretty sure I'm the only one though. 3 breaks: Morning tea (recess), Lunch, Afternoon Tea (naptime).

Hartley playing beautifully. Not too late for an International career?

TheJediBrah

No, he's good with the gloves too, but I think Haddin's cemented the spot for at least this summer
The best. I've been disgusted with Wade and Haddin lately.

Neither of these 2 ever take the ball on the inside anymore. So they make regulation catches from outside edges look like screamers and make tough catches look impossible. When I was a kid that was the first thing they'd teach you as a keeper. "Always be taking the ball on the inside of your body".

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
The best. I've been disgusted with Wade and Haddin lately.

Neither of these 2 ever take the ball on the inside anymore. So they make regulation catches from outside edges look like screamers and make tough catches look impossible. When I was a kid that was the first thing they'd teach you as a keeper. "Always be taking the ball on the inside of your body".
You won't get an argument from me :happy:
Haddin was doing well at the end of the Ashes series

Last edited:

TheJediBrah

You won't get an argument from me :happy:
Haddin was doing well at the end of the Ashes series
He got better. But personally I don't see much in his batting anymore. He never seems to time anything but I guess he's got some experience in pressure situations.

And it seems that's what the selectors look for, whoever is making the most runs and is also a keeper.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
He's been doing well Dougeh.

QLD need to bring in Cutting next IMO. I know its a difficult pitch but one of these have to go the tonk now.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I don't really see the resemblance apart from the eyes. (Rimmers vs. Friends guy)

Nice shot from Rearders there. Both need to go for it now IMO.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Nah, one goes and the other tries to bat through, if they both got out it would be a nightmare
Well they can't both get out from the same ball. Both go for it, when someone gets out the other batsman can change tactic if necessary.