• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No shortage of irony in the CA headline for today's match:

The XXXX GOLD Queensland Bulls and Alcohol. Think Again Western Warriors begin their RYOBI Cup campaigns at Bankstown Oval today

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
Just saw the Ashes ad, at the end Haddin's doing his keeper's crouch on one side of the screen and Smitteh on the end of a bunch of players crouching, looking slightly odd. Everyone covered in mud! Bit odd

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
Someone needs to do a Reardon innings check list thing. I would, but can't remember how it goes exactly. Starts off shaky, hits a 6 etc.
Could do that, he told me a few months back he hates coming in against spin first up. I'm guessing he'll dislike it more on this kind of pitch.

EDIT called the wrong guy N00fers

benchmark00

Really enjoying David Warner's intelligent, well considered comments and insights into the game of cricket.

TheJediBrah

Wonder if it's hard for him to talk about the T20 in India, considering he was Aus' T20 star batsmen like a few months ago.