• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Season 2010/11

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Agreed. Surely somebody like Mark Cameron would make it over Scott Coyte? The guy didn't even take that many grade wickets last season but he made some runs.

This streaming problem is really annoying me :@.
Don't think Cameron's fully fit yet; they aren't backing him to get through a four-day game at this point.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Haha. Good spot.

Victoria well on top. Jewell such a solid cricketer to have opening the batting. Any team would love an opening batsman just guaranteed to average 35-40 every season at the top of the order. I hope he plays more games, I'm not sure if this is seen as a temporary measure.
Talk is that Jewell will end up playing more games than not.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Just realised that the Cazzulino opening the batting for Tasmania is the guy who scored all those runs for St George. Didn't know he'd moved.

outbreak

First Class Debutant
The vic's vs wa stream seems to work for me now but the NSW one didn't work earlier this morning. Is everyone elses working today?

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mercifully, the stream isn't working for SA vs NSW. Reckon the link was blanded to death.

outbreak

First Class Debutant
Mcdonald looks to being going hard. I'd herd he improved quite abit lwith the bat ast season looks to be off to a good start this season. The vics match looks back to set cameras on the stream. The tassie game had proper camera work being done :(

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Khawaja looks really good at the crease for mine, but unfortunately I really don't think he's a number six. I'd sooner send him in to open the batting.

outbreak

First Class Debutant
Vics match looks more interesting McDonalds going mental 141 off 100 balls. May have to switch over to see khawaja soon though. WA's chances this season look pretty bad if this is all their bowlers can come up with...

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
50 for Maddinson on debut. Doesn't move his feet much; looks to have a top eye though, at least when in form.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Khawaja looks really good at the crease for mine, but unfortunately I really don't think he's a number six. I'd sooner send him in to open the batting.
Lucky he's batting 3 then. :)

Maddinson smashing it, 8 4's since lunch!